What are cookies and how are they used on this website?
Users can configure their browser to notify them and reject the cookies sent by this website and will still be able to access its content. However, please be aware that this may reduce the functionality of the website.
Type, purpose and functions of the cookies used on this website:
1.- Classification of the cookies
Depending on how long they remain active on the user’s computer, cookies can be divided into:
- Session cookies: A type of cookie designed to gather and store information while the user is accessing a website. They are generally used to store information which is only needed for providing the service the user is requesting at the time (e.g., a list of products being bought).
- Persistent cookies: A type of cookie where the information remains stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed over a period defined by the administrator of the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies may also be classified according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These enable navigation on a website, platform or application and the use of its different options or services, such as controlling traffic and data transmission, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the items making up an order, the checkout process, requesting a subscription or participating in an event, the use of security elements while browsing, storing content for streaming video or audio, or sharing content on social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These enable users to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a set of criteria on the user’s computer, such as language, browser type, settings for the region where the service is being accessed from, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These enable the cookie administrators to track and analyse the behaviour of users of the associated website. The information gathered using this type of cookie is used for measuring the activity of the website, application or platform and to create navigation profiles for site users, in order to make improvements based on analysis of how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: These enable more efficient management of the advertising spaces the publisher may have included on the website, application or platform where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
Finally, depending on the body managing the equipment or the domain transmitting and processing the data, cookies can be classified as:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer from a server or domain managed by the publisher from where the service the user requested is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are sent to the user’s computer from a server or domain which is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity which processes the information obtained through the cookies.
2.- Based on the classifications described above, the following cookies are installed when accessing the website
- Firs-Party Cookies.- Session Cookies & CMS They are, as a general rule, necessary to properly transmit communications or for the provision of services requested by the user. They are used for session management purposes
- Third-Party Cookies. – Each unique browser that visits a page on the site is provided with a unique ID. In this way, subsequent visits to the website via the same browser are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. Persistent cookies they are stored more than 2 years
- Analytical Cookies: UTM_B y UTM_C y UTM_Z. Persistent. These cookies gather information about how users use our website. They are used to capture, anonymously, the number of visitors, their sources, and the pages they have visited. The information obtained is used to enhance our website and to ensure the best service possible.
We use following cookies:
- PAPVisitorId– stores visitor id
- PAPCookie_Imp_*– information about type of impression (raw or unique)
- A_auth– authentication token in affiliate panel
- M_auth– authentication token to merchant panel
- M_pap_sid/M– holds active session in merchant panel
- A_pap_sid/A– holds active session in affiliate panel
- gpf_language– holds chosen language for merchant/affiliate panel
- Google Analytics Cookies The site may also include certain components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Again we are dealing with third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookies). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect and analyze anonymous information about the behavior of use of the website (including the user’s IP address). This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes it in order to create reports for the website managers about the activities on the websites themselves.. For more information https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Google+ https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
How to accept or reject cookies
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/278835
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Opera http://www.opera.com/help /
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=es_ES
- Safari for iPad and iPhone https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
For more information on how to remove cookies, please visit the help section of your browser.